249 Tenth Street, Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 249 Tenth Street, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0407 830 970
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
The property has not yet met reserve. The Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction) is underway and the property can sell at any time between now and the 30th June. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
* A makeover from top to bottom has lifted this 1970's property into a whole new level of sophistication
* The renovation is complete and features a brand new kitchen, bathroom, en suite and laundry
* Highlights include freshly repainted, new floor coverings and beautiful new soft furnishings
* The spacious open plan lounge and dining is warm and inviting with the benefit of a study area or kids activity zone
* There is a bright, separate entrance plus a sunroom adjoining the study
* Outside there is a private courtyard leading down to a fire pit and onto a secure and neat backyard
* Offering a double carport and an attached brick shed for storage
* Seeing is believing, so arrange your inspection as soon as possible
Click on tab in side bar ‘View Online Auction’ (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) – Register your interest as a Buyer.
3D Virtual Tour & Video
Google Map - Property Location
How do you qualify as a buyer ?
For your complete buyers guide click on link below
Key features of the property
Land Size 604m2 (approx.)
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
Walk in robe to main, BIR's to others
2 bathrooms (en suite to main) with stone bench tops
New kitchen with island bench
Dishwasher, electric cook top and electric oven
Open study/kids activity area
Split system heating & cooling
New floor coverings
New window furnishings
Courtyard off lounge
Fire pit area
Built approximately 1970's
Brick / flat iron roof
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
Director / Sales Consultant
I am a born and bred local, I started my schooling at Mildura West Primary School and completed my secondary education at St. Joseph’s College in 1999. Real Estate is in my blood, my father Gavin Ridley and my auntie Cheryl Reberger are both highly respected local real estate agents and both directors of First National Collie and Tierney and my uncle is a director of a highly successful real estate franchise based in Melbourne.
I started my real estate career in Geelong where I learnt from some of the best agents in the country. I lived in Geelong for nearly 5 years before moving back home to Mildura at the start of 2008 to continue real estate with my father. As of 2013, I have also proudly become a Director at First National Collie & Tierney.
I pride myself on providing the highest quality service to all of my clients and always strive to get the best possible result no matter how much work is required. My goals in the near future are to continue to meet my clients needs and to provide each of them with the best service in the district.